Our Delta 8 THC distillate syringe is a 1 ml graduated glass, Luer lock syringe containing the highest quality Delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol on the market. It’s 100% hemp-derived and federally legal. Includes a 1/2″, 14 gauge blunt tip for dispensing. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT USED FOR BODILY INJECTION.
3CHI Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe
About Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe
Our Delta 8 THC distillate syringe is a 1 ml graduated glass, Luer lock syringe containing the highest quality Delta 8 tetrahydrocannabinol on the market. It’s 100% hemp-derived and federally legal.
Delta 8 THC distillate is a highly viscous, clear to medium amber, translucent oil that will not crystallize. It is so viscous that at low temperatures it behaves almost like a solid. Because of this, you will not be able to push the oil out of the syringe without first heating it or you may end up breaking the glass syringe or the plastic plunger. See the directions below for more details. The concentration of Delta 8 THC will vary depending on the batch but will be at or near 99.5% cannabinoids.
Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe Product Description
- Description: 1ml glass syringe with Delta 8 THC and a 1/2″ blunt tip 14 gauge needle with 99.5% total active cannabinoids
- Serving Size: Use only as directed by your doctor. 5-20mg of Delta 8 THC is typical.
- Ingredients: Delta 8 THC distillate
- Type: Delta 8 THC distillate
- Delta 8 THC Concentration: Varies per batch – (91-99%)
- Crystallization: Does not crystallize
- Origin Material: Organically grown hemp
- Δ9THC Content: None detected
- Terpenes: No
Note that Delta 8 THC distillate is extremely stable and will tend to cool quickly into an almost inoperable solid. You should work as quickly as you safely can when working with delta 8 THC. Note, however, that delta 8 THC is not a true solid. It’s a highly viscous oil, which makes it extremely sticky. We recommend wearing gloves when using this syringe. Also keep a proper, food-safe solvent that you are fully capable of handling safely (examples could be ethanol or limonene, depending on your experience) to help with any ne